SPOTLIGHT!

JUNE-VENTURES IN 2014.

  Sometimes instead of therapy, all u need is a good day out where u pretend its the 2010s again.

Tuesday, December 30, 2025

TIME TO GET A MOVE ON! (or...in?)

TIME TO GET A MOVE ON! (or...in?) 


This is gonna sound crazy, but I'm once again in the process of moving.

It's a long story, and frankly, I would prefer not to share with the public all the details. But let's chat since it's been a bit!! 

So in the past few months, obviously a lot has been going on. Like, a LOT a lot. And I know that sounds like a common excuse, but I'm so serious... I've barely had time to myself at all since I moved in back in late September/early October. 

We had an internet friend fly in and come stay with us in the states for a few weeks in October!! It was genuinely a really awesome and fun experience and I'm looking forward to him visiting again! We have plans for him to potentially move in with us at our new house, so that'll be... interesting..!!

Prepping for Halloween (which was Right after my birthday and a relative's birthday, too!?!) had me SOOO excited, only for my Halloween to be SO busy, I didn't get to celebrate it the way I wanted to again this year. :( I'm really disappointed about it, but things happen. </3 On the bright side, I did get to attend a fun Halloween party and meet some new people and make new connections IRL, which is not something I've done since like.... oh god, since I was maybe 14? I don't have any IRL friends, so forming these new connections in October has been very new and exciting and- admittedly, kind of scary and nerve-racking. But I am handling it like a champ, I think. Socializing IRL is very hard for me, so to make connections (or I guess one in particular?) is very rare and new and scary for me. But he's been pretty cool and we hit it off right away because we have SO much in common. He even seems supportive and non-judgmental about my interests and content creation. :D Which is really relieving, because most people our age group (23-26) are so judgmental about having "childish" interests and behaving in a joyful/playful manner..

I've also been busy helping sell products for a vintage accessories shop inspired by the Fallout video games! It's been a lot of work and it has been exhausting, but I enjoy it, nonetheless.

Then there was my dental surgery in November, which was.... Ough, that hurted... it hurted T_T. ..;; I had such a bad experience, but I won't get into it. I refused to take most of the painkiller medication they gave me, too, so I rawdogged like 90% of the pain. My biggest pain complaint wasn't even the amount of surgery I got done (multiple wisdom teeth, tooth extractions, etc), but the fact it just felt like one of my Really Bad Migraines. Like the kind that I get that last for days and leave me dizzy and nauseous and achey. I was couch/bed-ridden for like a week, but I started being able to do more and feel a little better once the achey-ness and swelling of my jaws got under control. :3

Then I had to prep for Lomax's birthday, Thanksgiving (I am American Sigh!), AND Christmas, all while still trying to settle into my home, going to work, juggling my social connections (friends, family, etc), working on my small business stuff behind the scenes (my site, products, shop prepping, etc), working for that vintage business, trying to do podcasts, staying consistent on my social media, and MORE. Ohhh it's been so exhausting, truly.. And that's only like, half of it. Life really doesn't slow down for you. T_T

On the bright side, here I am, post-Christmas, my ducks somewhat in a row... However, I am moving again. So let's stop the whole catching you up to speed biz and just share what this blogpost was SUPPOSED to be about!!


Today I woke up cold as fuck so I slept in again. I've been busting my ASS the past three week leading up to Christmas, so I felt I deserved the time off work to just spend to myself and relax and not do too much. And that includes working on my small business. It's been nice, actually. I think I really needed this me-time. I even got to bask in the sun in the mornings, make myself nice cups of coffee, lounge in my comfy PJs, and have tasty breakfasts!! Like today I got waffle house!!


I'm now starting to pack my room and all my stuff since I'll be moving out over the next week. Luckily, I've moved a shitton in my life, so I'm a pretty fast adapter and mover. I'm kind of disappointed about the size and layout of my new room, it just doesn't flow right and I really wish I didn't have to cram my bed, my desk/home office, AND my other stuff in the same room because it can get SO crowded :( But I'll make do and find a way to make it work, I'm used to it. I'm just glad to have a roof over my head..

I AM looking forward to customizing my space, though. While I got the chance to really spice up my room here in this current house, I'll be able to REALLY do whatever I want with this new room I'm moving into, which is a first since the room I had back in early 2022 before I moved. It's been so long and yet also feels like just yesterd..ay... :sob:  :broken_heart:

While the uncertainty of the future is intimidating, I'm genuinely looking forward to 2026 with a lot of hope and gratitude. 2025 has been one Hell of a year, but I've learned so much, grown so much, and made SO much progress not just with myself, but toward my goals, especially, and where I want to be/the path I want to take. I'm so proud of myself and I hope I can keep up this momentum and hard work to see it pay off in 2026. Lots of big, exciting plans. 


btw I got clock for christmas :3 here clock is with the rest of the osc plush collection before I had to take all my posters and stuff off the wall.... ignore my lafufu, we will talk about him in another blogpost lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment